+254 723 423 158 info@dumaafrikatreks.com


Sign Up

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.

Already a member?


Travel Insurance

Is travel insurance part of requirements?

Yes, it is advisable to have one in case of missed flights, lost or delayed luggage or medical related emergencies. This will give you comfort knowing that your trip investment is protected.

What are the kinds of insurance you offer and what are the conditions?

For US residents we offer CSA travel protection and RBC travel for Canadians. All the details are provided in the safaris kit, which is sent to you after we have finalized your reservation. The rates differ from 5-8% depending on age other requested benefits.


What are the required traveling documents?

  • Legal and valid passports and visas
  • Identification cards such as birth certificate or citizenship cards
  • And any other flying documents

In cases whereby persons under 18 years are, travelling without parents the guardian must have the following documents to prove they have the right to take the minor across the borders. They must have

Letter of legal consent-, which proves that the child was permitted to travel abroad.

Child support identification document such as birth certificate or citizenship cards.

Other valid documents such as divorce papers, death c certificate if one parent is death and custody orders from court.

Visit the nearest embassy for more details or ask for more requirements from the country you are planning to visit. Do not forget to check for other law and regulations affecting children from country advice and advisories.